Halfway between the seaside and the village, 5 minutes from Port Grimaud, near the 9-hole and 18-hole golf course, magnificent country house of approximately 320 sqm with guest house and swimming pool, on a landscaped park of 4450 sqm.
Property completely renovated with quality materials.
This country house built in 2005 and completely renovated in 2012 consists of: Main house: approx. 200 sqm:
• – Large entrance hall, guest toilets
• – Living room opening onto the terrace and swimming pool
• – Equipped kitchen overlooking dining room
• – Billiard room
• – Linen room
• – Independent toilets
Upstairs west side:
• – 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, separate toilets
Upstairs east side:
• – 1 master bedroom with shower room, 2 bedrooms, 1 shower room, separate toilet, storage
Guest house: approx. 120 sqm:
• – Entrance, guest toilet
• – Living room with fireplace opening onto a magnificent shaded terrace
• – Equipped kitchen overlooking on dining room
• – 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, independent toilets.
Reversible air conditioning, Heated swimming pool 10 x 5, Waste water: Septic tank, Enclosed park beautifully planted with trees and maintained, Possibility of extension, annex construction and garage, Property tax: € 3,650
Sales fees in France at the expense of the seller.
In Monaco there will be always a buyer fee of 3%.
For holiday rentals in France 20-25% of the rental amount at the expense of the tenant.
For long-term rental in France 13 EUR/Sqm at the expense of the tenant