The house, the garden and the pool are in excellent condition and well-manicured!
All rooms are equipped with an electric heater. In the white-painted wooden ceiling halogen spotlights are fitted with dimmer. In two of the three bedrooms there are practical and space-saving built-in wardrobes.
The beautifully landscaped garden on three levels has an automatic irrigation system.
All equipment for the care and maintenance of the pool, the garden and the irrigation system are available.
The complete furniture can be transferred.
You can virtually move overnight in your dream home at the Provence Côte d’Azur.
– 600 sqm plot
– 120 sqm living space
– 50 sqm large and bright living / dining room with open fireplace
– American style fitted kitchen with large ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, pantry with large fridge / freezer, washing machine and shelves
– Gallery 1, 3 bedrooms, shower room, guest wc, cellar
– 40 square meters south-west facing terrace with stone
– 30 sqm romantic backyard with light gravel and open air rainshower
– 15 sqm sun terrace with ancient cork oak tree overlooking St. Tropez on a hill behind the house
– 25 sqm green landscaped garden
– 20 sqm (8×4 m) Swimming pool tiled with small, blue mosaic tiles
– open garage (carport) for 1-2 cars under the terrace
Beautiful villa in Provencal style with sea views of the Gulf of St. Tropez.
This well maintained property is quietly located in a sunny southwest location on a hill in Les Issambres, only 5 minutes drive from the beach. From 11 clock in the morning until sunset, the house is flooded with light in the summer months.
In the authentic and touristy uncrowded village of Les Issambres is anything you need: pharmacy, doctors, bakeries, supermarkets, a convenient gas station and a wide range of (partial star) gastronomy.
In Les Issambres are also very nice provencal weekly markets with local specialties and crafts.
Ste. Maxime is only a 10-minute drive away, St. Tropez in 30 minutes. Nice airport is 45-60 minutes away. St. Tropez can also be reached by ferry boats in the season (Bateau Vert) every 30 minutes until midnight without problems in just 20 minutes.
In France sales fees paid by the owner.