This exceptional quiet area offers breathtaking panoramic views of the countryside and the sea. Previously owned by Brigitte Bardot, the property is located 35 minutes from Nice Airport and 20 minutes from Cannes. .
The property consists of a main Bastide XVIII with 7 bedrooms, an office, a large living room with a fireplace, a kitchen with a dining area and a laundry room. Several large terraces, an infinity pool of 23 meters, outdoor spa, summer kitchen, pool house, wine cellar and an outdoor dining area.
Guest house with infinity pool of 20 meters, 5 bedrooms, living room, dining room and kitchen. Benefiting also from 80 olive trees and a vineyard with a production of about 1000 bottles a year. Beautiful panoramic view of the Côte d’Azur. Elevator serving the 4 floors, artist studio, alarm and sound systems.
Originally from the 15th century, this property has been recently renovated, adding many modern comforts, yet retaining its genuine Provençale style. The property is set in a landscaped garden with a decorative pond, a boules court, century-old cypresses, olive and fig trees, a cosy cabanon with a fireplace for relaxing evenings in the middle of the vineyard. The Bastide also offers two 20+ meter swimming pools and a large outdoor spa with a pool house, including an outdoor kitchen with a wood-fire pizza oven and two spacious high-ceilinged rooms with cinema and gym – perfect places to be fit and relax all year around. The property has an integrated sound system from Bang & Olufsen with hidden loudspeakers in all public areas—even under water.
• Land area: 5,870 sqm
• Living area: 798 sqm
Bastide: 339 sqm
Guest House: 181 sqm
Cabanon: 29 sqm
Reception areas: 249 sqm
Bedrooms, bastide: 7 with ensuite bathrooms
Bedrooms, Guest House: 5 with ensuite bathrooms
Availabilities in Cabanon and Atelier: 6 beds
• Complete kitchens in each house + poolside kitchen and bar
• Wine cellar complete with tanks, machines and tools
• Cave, 25 m2 for wine tasting
• Swimming pools: 22 m & 20 m heated overflow saltwater pools
• Jacuzzi 3,5 × 3,5 m outdoor, heated hydro massage
• Hamam 8 pers, 12 kWh capacity
• Pond 4 × 8 m with bonsai olive trees
• Fountain at gate
• Stone walls and fences around the property
• Original stone well
• Automatic irrigation system
• Electric gate
• Disabled access
• Alarm system with intervention
• Lift, 8 persons, Kone from 2007
• Italian wood fire pizza oven
• 7 channel surround sound cinema
• Outdoor and indoor integrated sound system
• Underwater sound system for nightly swims
• Boule court 20 × 5 meters
• Rose garden
• Olive grove – around 80 trees yielding more than 100 liter oil a year
• Vineyard – aprox. 500 litres a year
• Citrus garden (avocado, grapefruit, orange, clementine, lemon, fig trees)
• Walk-in cold room
• Air-conditioning in most rooms
• Sun panels and natural gas heating system
• Floor heating
• Top energy classification (green 59,78 kWh/ m2)
• Wi-fi almost everywhere
• Four fireplaces
• Extensive store rooms
• Car port with room for four cars
• Can be bought with or without equipment and furniture
Sales fees in France at the expense of the seller.
In Monaco there will be always a buyer fee of 3%.
For holiday rentals in France 20-25% of the rental amount at the expense of the tenant.
For long-term rental in France 13 EUR/Sqm at the expense of the tenant