Why should you go without your usual comfort during your well-deserved holidays? This charming home keeps its promises. Nestling on the hillside of Gassin in a very quiet and private area close to the old village, this idyllic property overlooks its surroundings towards Hyeres Islands. At the entrance a grove of old olive trees, right after a patio with a monumental art sculpture. The house itself is in perfect condition, fitted with shapely designed furniture and exclusive lighting. Appreciate the sweeping views over the timbered hills towards the turquoise sea and the illuminated village of Gassin from the terrace by night. The pool or the nearby beaches invite for swimming: Pampelonne – famous and sought-after, Escalet – a scuba-diving paradise or Gigaro – wildly romantic.
One Level House:
– Entrance with dressing and guest toilet
– Spacious living room with fireplace
– Dining room open to the garden
– Office & TV room situated on the mezzanine
– Fully equipped kitchen open onto the garden
– 1 master bedroom with shower room, toilet and terrace
– 1 bedroom with shower room
– 2 bedrooms sharing one shower room & toilet
– Spacious pool
– Beautiful landscaped garden
– Parking for several cars
– Bowl “pétanque” strip
– Cellar/ Laundry
– May / June / September / October: 7.000 EUR / week
– July / August: 11.500 EUR / week
– September / October: 6.900 EUR / week
Sales fees in France at the expense of the seller.
In Monaco there will be always a buyer fee of 3%.
For holiday rentals in France 20-25% of the rental amount at the expense of the tenant.
For long-term rental in France 13 EUR/Sqm at the expense of the tenant