This property is situated in a quiet domain at the entrance of the old village of Gassin, with a quick access to the beaches of Pampelonne. It benefits from a wonderful sea view and total privacy. The Provencal villa offers high ceilings and roof beams. Character and authenticity characterize this villa, with a large covered terrace.
– Large entrance with guest toilet
– Double living room with fireplace and access to the terrace
– Dining room with access to the terrace
– 2 bedrooms, each with its own shower room and toilet
– Play room
– 1 master bedroom with bathroom, shower, toilet, dressing and terrace
– Office on the mezzanine
– Wine cellar
– Garage for two cars
– Parking space for three cars
Sales fees in France at the expense of the seller.
In Monaco there will be always a buyer fee of 3%.
For holiday rentals in France 20-25% of the rental amount at the expense of the tenant.
For long-term rental in France 13 EUR/Sqm at the expense of the tenant