Beautiful “Belle Epoque” villa with its original stables built around 1890!
The property is adjacent to the local Anglican church and is located in a quiet area near the “Place du marché.”
This remarkable property maintains its original charm with its:
– Beautiful facade decorated by painted flowers
– Original ornamentation (both interior and exterior)
– Ornate lintels above the doors decorated with ceramic tiles
– A loggia framed with varnished ceramic spheres.
– The ceilings and some walls are covered with original frescos of the time
– Beautiful wood flooring throughout the villa
On the west side of the property, a canopy-covered staircase leads to the main entrance.
Entering the building you will find 360 sqm of living space laid out as follows:
On the ground floor (south side) a living room and a dining room in a row and on the north side an office, a guest toilet and a kitchen.
The kitchen can also be accessed directly from the outside by a staircase located on the east side of the building.
The first floor has three bedrooms, two of which have access to a loggia, a bathroom, a shower room and a toilet.
The top floor consists of four bedrooms, a toilet and a dressing room.
The lower level consists of two large rooms, a toilet, and a laundry room.
The former stable is now a 60 sqm living annex with a living room and kitchen on the ground floor and two bedrooms and a shower room upstairs.
The plot of flat land is 942m2 in size and could accommodate a lap pool.
In France sales fees paid by the owner.