Вилла расположена в Эз выше холмов, в тихом жилом районе.
Красивая вилла с общей жилой площадью около 160 кв.м., построен на земельном участке площадью 4089 кв.м., с возможностью увеличения.Объем около 70 квадратных метров уже существует и разрешение для второго дома 200 кв.м может быть подана).
Недвижимость открывается панорамный вид на историческую деревню и Средиземное море, бассейн, дом у бассейна, летняя кухня, гараж на две машины, автомобиля-парке и большой подвал.
Эта вилла состоит в следующем:
• Уровень сада
прихожая, кухня, гостиная, кабинет, душевая комната
• Верхний этаж
4 спальни, 2 ванные комнаты, гардеробная комната
Èze (pronounced: [ɛːz]; Eza in Italian) is a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department in southeastern France, not far from the city of Nice.
The area surrounding Èze was first populated around 2000 BC as a commune situated near Mount Bastide. The earliest occurrence of the name «Èze» can be found in the maritime books of Antonin as a bay called the St. Laurent of Èze. The area was subsequently occupied by not only the Romans but also the Moors who held the area for approximately 80 years until they were driven out by William of Provence in 973.
By 1388 Èze fell under the jurisdiction of the House of Savoy, who built up the town as a fortified stronghold because of its proximity to Nice. The history of Èze became turbulent several times in the next few centuries as French and Turkish troops seized the village under orders from Hayreddin Barbarossa in 1543, and Louis XIV destroyed the walls surrounding the city in 1706 in the war of the Spanish succession. Finally in April 1860, Eze was designated as part of France by unanimous decision by the people of Eze.
Èze has been described as an “eagle’s nest” because of its location overlooking a high cliff 427 metres (1,401 ft) above sea level on the French Mediterranean. It’s so high that the light ochre church within (Notre Dame de l’Assomption built in 1764) can be seen from afar. An Egyptian cross inside the church suggests the village’s ancient roots, when the Phoenicians erected a temple there to honour the goddess Isis.
Traditionally, the territory of the Principality of Monaco was considered to begin in the Èze village (outskirts of Nice), running along the Mediterranean coast to Menton, on the present Italian border.
The commune is located on French Rivera, extending from the Mediterranean Sea (Èze-sur-Mer) to the hilltop with a medieval village (Èze-Village). Saint-Laurent-d’Eze connects these villages.